Thursday, December 24

~ A happy 8A's ~

My Form 3 life finally ended today...
The PMR result was out this morning,
really a nervous moment...
Whatever,
congrate to me for achieving an excellent result!
Wanna to buy newspapers tomorrow.
YES!!

A really great day today,
long time didn't step into the cinema,
really miss the cool aircon!
Watching AVATAR with my good friends,
I really enjoyed the movie because it was too EXCITING!!
But I think they won't let me go with them next time...
Because i kept making noise inside...==
Actually I think it was not my fault,
because Cindy kept pushing me suddenly and made me screaming...><
Sorry guys for disturbing you~^.^

Now,
I am waiting for the $$ from Dad and Tan Sri.
Wuhoo!
One more month,
I will be going to KL!!
It's since a long time I didn't sit on the aeroplane...><
Looking forward for that day...

A memorable day today...

4 comments:

Shaz said...

err.. u gonna go KL study??

Clare Chua said...

u kept making noise in the cinema hor... ben lai wan gan3 dong4 till wan cry lw suddenly heard someone laughing and screaming. ><

jinming said...

wahaha! sharon, i nt going to kl for study.. jz go there shopping for few days!hehe^.^

jinming said...

haiyoo!! calre lahh!! nt really my fault!! that cindy lorr!!><

 
❤~我的小小寻梦园~❤ - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords