Thursday, December 23

~ I love today ~

Today was the first year that I celebrated my birthday without you guys,
but it's okay, I already knew it earlier on,
yes, I was quite disappointed and sad because I always celebrated with you all before,
but now it's my birthday and you guys just...
Anyway, thank you for all wishes from you all.
That's great enough for me!

Luckily I have my dear prefect friends.
It was hard to believe that Grace made a birthday card for me and all our photos are inside.
I think that is an unforgettable memory for all of us!
Yes, we must take more and more photos next year!
I want to tell everybody that we are the best department and not the "calefair" department like what you had said before!!
And of course, I like the Anpanman pencil case and purse INDEED!
I am still cannot imagine that 3 boys shopping here and there to buy my present!
Hahaaha it was too funny !=)

First time going with 3 boys to play snooker,
and the most important thing is finally someone have taught me how to play snooker and now I know how to play it!!
It is a special game for me and I think I will get muscles pain 2mr...==
I love this game so much when I first watched sport channel last time.
I wasted so many tokens to play that and hockey+stressed games!
And yet I was the champion!
3 of you kept to teach me something bad!! Luckily you guys didn't force me to CC==
Wuu first time stayed in parkson from the morning until night time.
I appreciate what you all have done for me!
Thank you! I will be the best AHP for all of you!

Happy Birthday to myself!
I'm the birthday girl today!
I wish next year I will be as lucky as this year,
I wish next year I will try my best in everything especially in studies,
I wish next year I will not be your stranger anymore,
I wish next year will be a happier and more wonderful year!!!




My birthday presents from my department!! Anpanman haha!

0 comments:

 
❤~我的小小寻梦园~❤ - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords